Deborah Pagani is a fine jewelry and hair accessories designer based in New York. A former celebrity hair colorist, Pagani founded her eponymous fine jewelry brand in 2008, quickly becoming one of the most recognized names in the industry, known for her Art Deco inspired designs and luxe sartorial staples. In 2019, the designer merged her passions for hair styling and design to create Hair Objet, a line of chic everyday hair accessories. Over the years, both lines have been featured across major publications including the New York Times, T Magazine, Elle, W, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vogue.com, and celebrity fans include Rihanna, Dua Lipa, and Rosie Huntington Whiteley.
We are seeking a full-time dynamic and proactive office coordinator with experience in the fashion and beauty industries to join our team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience and stellar references
- Excited about challenges and highly self-motivated.
- A passion for fashion, beauty, and culture.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skils and an ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficient in Shopify.
- Familiar with affiliate marketing platforms, such as Rakuten.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp.
- An interest in digital marketing, logistics, and business planning.
- Generating invoices and cost sheets for all newly developed pieces.
- Communicating with private clients, retailers, production partners, and shipping services.
- Handling e-commerce customer service and returns, representing the Deborah Pagani brand in an elevated and upbeat manner.
- Assisting in content creation and management of marketing initiatives, including to social media accounts and Mailchimp
- Maintaining DeborahPagani.com, updating product availability as well as press and journal pages.
- Managing the brand’s affiliate marketing program on Rakuten, spearheading partner introductions and communication.
Email for resumes firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Office Coordinator.