RK Communications is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and self-motivated part-time showroom assistant to join our growing team. RK Communications employees are self-starters who have a desire to push the envelope with communications. An excitement for fashion and beauty is a must.
A successful candidate will be interested in working with media, stylists and brands, they should have a proactive approach to their career. Applicants must have at least 1 year of relevant experience working with fashion brands (ideally working a multi-brand showroom).
Our ideal teammate is independent in working style and collaborative in their intraoffice relationships. This candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a part-time position with the possibility of growing into full-time. This role will report the account coordinator.
- Manage day-to-day showroom operations, including:
o Seasonal gifting
o Sample trafficking
- Manage showroom inventory, both samples and seeding product
- Maintain at-once requests while ensuring all returns are coordinated in a timely manner
- Support the account coordinator on research & development as needed
- Support in identifying tastemakers, both influencers and media, for earned coverage opportunities
- Liaise with the account team to ensure all client product and assets are available to drive results
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience supporting in the daily operations of a multi-line showroom
- Ceative thinking skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A firm understanding of the social media landscape (Tik Tok, Instagram, Byte, Clubhouse, YouTube, etc.)
- PC or Mac computer proficiency
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Part-Time Showroom Assistant.
About RK Communications
Rooted in media relations and straddling multiple industries—from fashion, beauty to art and travel, we connect brands to consumers.
Founded in 2014, RK c-’s holistic approach to communications begins with devising dynamic strategies that integrate the online and offline worlds. Our experience includes emerging and established labels from Wolf Circus and Holiday the Label to Brixton and Paul & Joe.