Jennifer Fisher is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and responsible Fine Jewelry Production Assistant to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic department. The role requires strong organization skills along with general knowledge and experience in the jewelry industry. Being able to work both collaboratively and independently is a must.
The person fulfilling this role should be able to help coordinate the day-to-day production processes, including but not limited to:
- Support the team in processing custom and stock orders
- Quality control of all completed orders
- Handling and tracking of fine gold castings, chains, gemstones, and findings
- Data entry of all completed order costs
- Work with production partners to ensure a timely completion and high standard of product consistency and quality
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line Fine Jewelry Production Assistant.